Old June 5th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Fraudulent Ebay Seller - John Pelan

michael adams wrote:

"Shelf Space" wrote in message
ups.com...
Adams, you are a fool and a hypocrite.

A hypocrite because you gleefully trample over other people's
private lives

Private lives ? Are you claiming that "The Daily Telegraph" published
all that information about you without your permission ? Are you claiming
they invented all those quotes, oh "Scholar of the Supernatural" ?

http://telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jh.../02/07/cmcash0...

Your link doesn't work. Could it be that I alerted the newspaper
concerned to the fact that malicious cowards such as yourself were
using well-meaning features in their newspaper for unpleasant purposes?
I think it could.

while keeping very quiet about your own.

Unlike you I don't give interviews to "The Daily Telegraph", that's
true enough. But then neither am I as desperate for publicity as you
clearly are oh Scholar of the Supernatural. I presume you looked on that
article as your springboard to fame and fortune eh Barker? That they'd
all soon come knocking on your door.

No, we did it against our better judgment to help publicise somebody
else's book. I have never wanted to be anything more than a very
casual, very small press. As such, I do not crave the publicity.

Another dismal failure in your part in other words.

No, but it would be fair to say that when we decided to agree to the
interview in order to help raise the book's profile, we had not
expected malicious malcontents like your bad self to harp on about it
so much. Otherwise we would have either not done it, or else correct
the very many errors which appeared in the article.

Never mind Barker, in a few months time they'll start auditioning
for next years "Big Brother".

michael adams

I doubt there is any greater critic of reality TV than myself.

Still, well done, Mickey-love. You got through a whole post without
denigrating my wife and children.