Old November 3rd 03, 09:12 AM
Appel

Default Appel's pick of the day - Corey Dillon

I'd like to see Dillon get out & stop bitching. I really hope he gets to
a big market team for the exposure. Then again, many consider him a punk
ass bitch.

He's been banged up this season - but the MRI on his knee shows "no
serious damage" (http://games.espn.go.com/cgi/ffl/playernewsarchive?
statsId=3879).

Recent eBay prices show how far his cards have dropped:
1997 SP Authentic Corey Dillon Rookie PSA 10 ($100)
1997 Topps Chrome Corey Dillon PSA 10 ($37.25)

Is Dillon a good risk? At these depressed prices? He hasn't been too
impressive this season so far, so if I want his cards, I'd want to hold
them until next season.

What do you guys think?