Old April 7th 05, 04:15 AM
Chuck Miller

This sounds a lot like when I was a paper boy a few years ago. I would make
my collections and frequently was paid in coin. I would go home with my
pants barely hanging on and would unload my loot. I would get lots of
interesting coins including silver dollars when people would raid their
stashes inorder to pay their bill. I never, to the best of my knowledge,
came across any keys and only saved the coins older than 1940. Now when I
look at what I saved I don't believe it would even qualify for a junk box. I
remember that I wanted a new bike to deliver papers on. So I went to the
Bike shop and purchased a new 1959 Schwinn Corvette model for right at $100.
Of course I paid in silver dollars! Well the Bike is still in my garage
however I doubt that I could ride it. It is always fun to look back at what
we have done and dream about what we could have done instead.

Chuck Miller