Old May 26th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default A new contender.

"Dale Hallmark" dalehall"AT"cableone.net wrote in message

"note.boy" wrote in message
For the most overgraded coins on ebay, have a look at his other
offerings. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/UK-Famous-Cartwh...temZ8422423992

The part that bothers me the most is the "restored to beautiful copper
lustre".
That can't be good! In all coin auctions I pretty much ignore the grade
as well as any hype anyway as almost all I see are overgraded.

For these coins the most detracting feature that I usually see is rough
edges.
I hate that on a copper! Especially the Cartwheel Penny or US large Cents.
This one doesn't look too bad but it is not
one I am interested in owning.

Dale

The one I first posted about was the better one, he has another, he claims
it's VF but it's nowhere near it. I hope he doesn't drive with eyesight
this bad. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/UK-Famous-Cartwh...temZ8422424070