Old September 22nd 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rein

Default Turkey. Was: Irish independence?

The same elasticity goes for the Dutch Antilles. Aruba is considered Dutch
territory, part of the Dutch province North-Holland; I'm not sure about
the other islands but I tend to think it's the same...

groetjes, Rein

Op Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:42:25 +0200 schreef Gazza :

"Alan" wrote in message
Israel has a football/soccer team in the European Cup this year.

French departments an territories elect deputies and senators to the
French
national assembly, including
French Guiana, Guadeloupe Martinique, Réunion, French Polynesia, New
Caledonia and Wallis and Futuna Islands. They also elect representatives
the EU parliament.

It would seem the definition of France and Europe is somewhat elastic!

http://www.opera.com/mail/