Old July 15th 08, 12:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
carfreak

Default Toshiba sa-500 receiver

On Jul 12, 11:15*pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 04:52:54 -0700 (PDT), trippin-2-8-track

wrote:
On Jul 12, 3:54*am, carfreak wrote:
On Jul 11, 4:33*pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

carfreak check your email, I sent you one snip

Carfreak, put trippin-2-8-track in your kill file, where he belongs.
He's a fraud and a thief. *Ask anyone else. *Ask ANYONE at
8trackheaven! *See more about this buffoon/moroon at:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

Thanks DesertBoB. Its not that hard to live with, but its just easier
to find a better, working one someplace else. And when i do get a
better one, ill try to fix my current one, that way i can screw it up
all i want.