Old February 8th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

Default Chinese medal needs additional translation

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:59:49 -0500, TheDimeMan wrote:
I hope someone who reads Chinese will help me.

There is a fine point between asking for help, and being a pain in the
ass. Personally, I think you have passed that point.

If anyone has additional information on why the medal was issued and by
whom, I thank you

All of us who have seen this a half-dozen times, thank you for giving it
up. You either have an answer or you won't get one.