Old September 24th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
The Giant Brain

Default Gold prices plummet!

"oly" wrote in message
On Sep 24, 4:21 pm, "The Giant Brain" wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

On Sep 24, 12:47 pm, "The Giant Brain" wrote:

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in
messagenews:raCdnWuJtdO9BybXnZ2dnUVZ_t6dnZ2d@earth link.com...

"j-rod" wrote in message

September 24, 1869

Gold prices plummet

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...rticle&id=6117

JAM

Hello

The good news is crude oil also dropped.

You can check the spot trade price on Bloomberg at the links
below. It is now showing at $998.70.

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/com.../cfutures.html

Folks, we have a contender for most clueless response to a post.
Shall we close the nominations now and all acclaim Arizona Coin Collector
the
winner?- Hide quoted text -

Well, it's the stupidest RCC response since the "Giant Brain"
expounded with ultimate authority that that nice 1841 British Gold
Sovereign was worth melt, or about $225 - not the 8,000 pounds that it
catalogs at.

So it's the stupidest response in about three weeks.
Drunk again, Oly?
Or is it still?- Hide quoted text -

Sometimes I'm sober.

But you are always stupid, el "Braniac".
You must lead a horrible life being both drunk and dense, not to mention the
fact you have reading comprehension problems and are seemingly incapable of
telling the truth.
The signal-to-noise ratio of your drunken missives have gotten to the point
where I must bid you adieu.
PLONK