Old February 13th 09, 03:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

Default Pretty strong stuff for a hobby publication!

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"oly" wrote in message
An interesting article from KP:

http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/...ArticleId=6218

Bruce probably shouldn't read this, however...

oly

Aw, Oly. You know I can't handle that much small print.

Yeah, they cram so much other junk into the page that they have to set
the text in agate to keep the scrolling to a minimum. If you have IE
and a wheel mouse, try doing CONTROL-wheel movement. Up increases the
size of web pages on the screen, down decreases it. You may have to
recenter the page horizontally, but it's a godsend when viewing fine
print.

And from my work experience, I've learned never to rely on one
pundit's opinion. You can continue to feed an uncer and wring your
hands raw if you like. I prefer to stay positive. It's worked for
me for almost 70 years so far through many similar doom predictions.

Me too, but that's in the long run. The long run is punctuated by
occasional downward spikes of varying duration and magnitude. The
question for investment money right now is how high will PMs go for
how long in the current turmoil. PMs undoubtedly will continue to
rise (with their own ups and downs) until their bubble becomes
unsustainable and investors start looking for the next big thing.

It's off to sell some beer cans this weekend for me. I'll soon see
what the economy has done to THAT hobby.

Does anyone grade and slab alcohol containers?