Old June 9th 08, 06:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default Best Paper for the Pen?

"Bluesea" wrote in message

"Aaron Hsu" wrote in message

If so, do any of you
have high recommendations for a pen that writes well on Crane's cotton
stationary?

Not really. I do use Crane's for my social stationery, but considering
that Crane papers were around before ballpoint pens were invented, and
liquid ink was the norm from back when, it never occurred to me that
fountain pens and Crane's wouldn't be compatible.

Since I posted that, I tried writing a letter with my new Pilot Prera and it
was so bad that I switched to a different pen. It felt like I was trying to
write on sand paper with a needle. Ugh.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.