Old March 14th 07, 07:48 PM posted to misc.invest.misc,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.econ
Mr. Jaggers

Default Least valuable currency

"KnowledgeSeeker" wrote in message
ups.com...
Where can I find a list of the countries with the least valuable
currency? I am NOT looking for a place to do foreign exchange trading
to create fabulous wealth. So, please do not spam me. I am working
on a project that is, well... not commercial. So, I am looking for an
easy to use source of data. Thanks.

Some of the components of what used to be Yugoslavia have undergone
reductions so drastic that it almost takes scientific notation (as in ten to
the minus x) to express them. Argentina, Brazil, Israel, and no doubt
others have experienced the same thing. Many Latin American countries have
given up entirely and now deem the U.S. dollar fit for their monetary
transactions.

James