Old April 1st 15, 02:14 AM
Mad AL Mad AL is offline
Junior Member

Default Rock-ola Rocket II 5500X CD100 Keypad Err

Hello`

My frist post here.

I Have a problem with my Rock-ola Rocket II CD100 5500X Jukebox
Was playing a CD then it stop and showed Err on the display.Cd was back in the Magazine.
It was misplaecing CD in the Magaine by one spot the day befor.
only had 3 cd`s in the juke
Now it will not show any Keys press on the Didplay, But it will still show cedits.
On start up Display will flash the (O,U,C,P,L,A,H, then S - 1) for normal operation.
Power box has all 3 LED on.
No Keys input will show on the Dispaly. The only thing that works on the keypad is Program Trun Page buttons

trying Kaypad for system functions input it still not show any input.

Would this be a system 5A or Kaypad problem ?
Any info on how to find and fix the problem be cool.

Cant find any places in Australia that work or have info this system.

Is any one selling parts ? maybe if I replace the kaypad and it`s ribbon

If its the system 5A wich chips I be looking at ?

Also I would like to know how the coin mech is to be wired up. Thers a 15 wire ribbon going to it and only 3 are used . Coin mech was add later just like to check what each wire is for. Coin mech not working have to jump wire 1 & 15 to get credits.
I have the Operation & Service Manual. But the wireing info is not in it !