Old October 5th 04, 09:08 AM
svejk

We're not supposed to shake the ink first? I have always shaken any
small bottle of colored liquid I have been about to use, and then
thumped it down to get enough off the cap to avoid making a bigger
mess than usual. If we accept the principle of "If some is good, then
more is better and even more would be really great' and we note that
all we are really doing with all these neat pens, inks and papers is
just getting pigment onto the page, then that residue left in the
bottle represents a sort of failure. Couldn't I shake it some?

It is true that one shouldn't throw stones at Noodler's Inks. It
accomplishes nothing and gets the stone all messy. It is worthy of
note, however, that the larger bottles that Noodler's employs are
easier to hit.

The glow in the dark ink sounds like just the thing for writing in
dimly lit coffee houses. A new reason to keep those ink windows clear
so the pen can be charged up during the day.

If you are putting us on about the pearlized inks then you are going
to wake up with a very large catfish head in your bed.

What you need are beta testers. I'm sure that there must be some
people who could be persuaded to take on this onerous task for the
good of the cause (shipping address for ink delivery available upon
the slightest of requests). You have tested your inks in Tintenkulis,
haven't you?