Old February 5th 19, 08:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Rockola 424 Princess Royal Stereo model

On 2019/02/04 5:34 p.m., wrote:
Hello. I bought a Rockola Jukebox from a guy in my neighborhood this past summer. The guy had probably 60 jukeboxes in his house, basement, and garage.. It was insane. He repairs them and restores them. I cannot get a hold of him so not sure if he moved, got a new phone or sadly is even still around.

My issue is that the carriage (mechanism holding the records) doesn't spin. The motor spins freely if I turn the shaft by hand. I can select a record and the selector wheels spins like it's looking for the record, but then clicks and the carriage stays put.

It started this weekend when I was changing out some records, putting new ones in and pulling others out. I finished that and then selected one of the new records and this is when it started.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Hi Eric,

My recommendation is to buy the service manual from Victory Glass, then
read the troubleshooting guide...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com