Old November 13th 09, 09:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Default to all the regulars

we survived the nor'easter here in Hampton Roads. Lost power and
communication services, but everything is back up and running. Managed to
get the sidewalk somewhat clean, but hopefully better by tomorrow.

We had liberal leave today, so I opted not to make the trip this morning
across the water to work. it sure has been quiet here on the autograph
front. not even wrestling...Oh, one local author made an appearance at
B&Noble, but I didn't find out about it until showtime.

Happy Hunting-pe2

ps: