Old May 15th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default The next "Summer Swap" not that far off...

Sign me up!!

Mike

"Amistad" wrote in message
news
Howdy, friends!

With the pleasant experiences of coordinating last year's Summer Swap and
then the Holiday Swap under my belt, I am looking forward to participating
in another swap event in the not-so-distant future. I offer my services
once again to those in the group who desire to take part. And yes, I'm
willing to work for the same amount of remuneration that I received for
heading up the last two swaps. ;-)

You might want to begin perusing your numismatic goodies to set aside
those items that you think might need to go to a new home and a new owner.
More to come later...

Amistad
'swapping rocks!'