Old June 30th 08, 12:07 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
nobody[_3_]

Default GOP favorability: Lowest ever

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:35:01 -0400, Governor Swill
wrote:

This is nobody's brain on drugs:
While you're at it, tell us what percent of a gallon of gas goes to
oil company profits. How does this compare to other products.

I don't have any problems with their profits or margins, but I do have
a problem with tax breaks and subsidies for a healthy, vibrant and
thriving industry.

I'm not arguing about for breaks for healthy industries. In fact, I
agree with you. They should be eliminated just as the farm subsides
the Dems just pushed through. I bring up the point to address the
loons who keep claiming the oil companies are gouging the public with
excessive profit.

I'm not one of them.

Didn't say you were.