Old June 30th 08, 12:01 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Republican Liar

Default Democrats in Congress choking off USA oil supply-when 67% of Americans want to drill !

"dead kennedy haters" wrote in message

.
Wahahaha.........

.
One nonanswer.
.
I knew it.

.
Two nonanswers.
.
You are a total moron.

.
Three nonanswers.
.
You can't be as stupid as you seem,

.
Four nonanswers.
.
Naahh.

.
Five nonanswers.
.
You are.

.
Six nonanswers.
.
You have to be one of the lamest posters on usenet.

.
Seven nonanswers.
.
You are right up there with Jim E and Patriot Games and
the rest of
these lame RightTard morons.

.
Eight nonanswers.
.
The real question now is how much are you able to
swallow?

.
Nine nonanswers.
.
I bet if Bush
told you that Saddam himself flew one of those jets on
911 you would think is was true.

.
Ten nonansers.
.
(snipped the rest of your lame post)

.
So, after I kicked your sorry ass with actual answers,
you shrieked ten nonanswers, and ran away like the pussy
you are.

Ya, right, you kicked my ass with the proof you had that Saddam had WMD. You
are a total moron. There is no question fool.

You might not like this however:

Republicans vote on their own bill to help block drilling in ANWR.

Senate blocks Alaska oil drilling

The US Senate has narrowly blocked a Republican-led attempt to allow
drilling for oil in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR).

The Republicans fell short of the 60 votes needed to avoid the Democrat-led
filibuster, with the tally standing at 56-44

Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist was among those to vote 'No'.
Here you have a perfect example of the right voting to block their own bill.
This is called obstruction. Something the right is very used to doing time
and time again.

Republicans joined the filibuster for fear the defense bill would be
derailed by the ANWR measure.

More republican "Obstruction" by voting against their own bill. Nothing new
here hey tard?

legislation are likely to be presented again separately.

Yet this didn't happen. I wonder WHY. The republicans vote to block their
own bill to drill in ANWR but you are just to stupid to see that YOU are the
one that got bitch slapped were tard.

LOL