Old June 29th 08, 10:38 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Republican Liar

Default Democrats in Congress choking off USA oil supply-when 67% of Americans want to drill !

wrote in message

.
So, in your world view, increasing production DOESN'T
lower the price of a product?

.
Not if there is no competition fool.

.
But you demand LESS competition by artifically keeping
the United States out of the game.

.
Get over it. The high cost of oil has very little to
do with supply and demand. Get over that too. You
must be one of the most gullible fools ever to waste
so much time on nothing but total BS.

.
So, the basics of economics doesn't apply, because
someone who calls himself "Republican liar" says so.

.
This is not about standard economics. You aren't
shopping at Walmart fool.

.
Actually, it doesn't get any more classic economics than
this. .
Fortunately, the American people know better. Last I
saw, the percentage of Americans who want to expand
drilling is up to 74%.

.
Not to long ago most Americans thought Iraq had
something to do with 911 and the place was over flowing
with WMD. I bet you are one of those loons that is
still looking.

.
There is no serious question that Saddam had them.

Wahahaha.........I knew it. You are a total moron. You can't be as stupid as
you seem, Naahh. You are. You have to be one of the lamest posters on
usenet. You are right up there with Jim E and Patriot Games and the rest of
these lame RightTard morons.

The real question now is how much are you able to swallow? I bet if Bush
told you that Saddam himself flew one of those jets on 911 you would think
is was true.

(snipped the rest of your lame post)