Old May 6th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_2_]

Default very bad ebay seller.

Ο "note.boy" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"Ira" wrote in message
oups.com...

note.boy wrote:
To be avoided like the plague, if the retaliatory negative prevents just
one
person from being cheated like me it will have been worth it.

Does anyone know anything about this seller?

Is it possible for someone reading this who lives in Canada to contact
the
police on behalf of all who have lost cash or not had items delivered.?

They have another ebay account, gold something, but I've forgotten it,
can
anyone help? Billy

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

Seems you contributed to your own loss. The eBay listing requires bank
draft or postal money order for payment and you sent cash?

It seems possible that a dishonest postal employee could have opened
teh envelope and pilfered the $$. You wouldn't expect the seller to
send you the bank notes if he didn't receive funds, do you?

Ira

also had a "break-in" that prevented items from being posted.

Their feedback made me think that they were dishonest but I took a chance
and lost, I paid extra for signed for delivery as they seemed dishonest to
me, the purpose of the OP was to prevent others from making the same
mistake.

I expected to get what I paid for, nothing more.

I should have gone with my original instinct and not placed a bid.

I fully expected the retaliatory negative but I'm sure that it's worth it,
the fear of receiving one prevents many ebay crooks from being exposed.

They will soon bail out from this ebay ID and use the other one that they
have and will no doubt experience many more instances of cash "missing" in
the post. Billy

As a buyer it's no big deal a negative every 1-2 years but as a seller...he
will regret it much more as you are pointing out!

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html