Old March 11th 15, 03:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Eric Babula[_2_]

Default Hello????

wrote in
:

On Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 8:22:40 PM UTC-5, Jud wrote:
Thanks for doing the Christmas swaps, and to Larry Loucks too. We
used to

have some fun here. Remember Ian Milne from Scotland who sent out
his 'pirate' token that traveled around? I brought it to Alaska
in 2006. It disappeared sometime afterwards.

I got one of the travelling coins the one time and took it skiing.
I still have pictures of me at one of the North Carolina ski
resorts holding the coin. That was fun stuff! I think that coin
got to the next recipient, but disappeared after that. It was
tough to keep the travelling coins going.

I've noticed some Facebook coin collecting groups. Don't know if
anyone knows of any decent ones over there.

Not sure about the Facebook groups. Might have to check it out.