Old April 5th 12, 12:45 PM
gqstylin33 gqstylin33 is offline
Junior Member

Default What edition/state is my Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

I have a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Knopf dated 1964 with red boards, red top edge, mustard color end papers, pygmies reference in text and black color illustration; but at the end of the book there is no colophon. It just has the "About the Author" segment. It is also 178 pages. I can't find a reference on this book anywhere as to what edition/state this would be. Can you help?