Old November 21st 05, 01:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default Sheaffer Christmas Fountain Pens

I believe it was the only year, I have seen the fountain pen by itself, and
a set FP/BP. Each come is a book style case. I think I have the FP somewhere
(Imperial), so if you need any other info?

All in all, they are very beautiful pens.

Darrell

"Argent" wrote in message
I've recently seen a couple of items on eBay described as "Sheaffer Pen
Company
Limited Edition Christmas pen for 1996. The hand painted holly and ball
cap
decoration was inspired by artist Coles Phillip's original illustration in
the
Sheaffer's 1920s advertising."

Anybody familiar with these pens? Is 1996 the only year Sheaffer made
limited
edition Christmas pens?

Thanks!