Old February 1st 04, 01:06 PM
Ian

Jorg Lueke wrote:

To see the brilliance of slabbing. No more pewter Thalers or hammered
pennies made by Artie next door. When will they learn?

Europeans are slow?

So then, are you hereby making an apology to ACG for ever doubting the
brilliance of their products and services?....and PCI for following in
their footsteps? or are you suggesting that you need to be a little more
discriminating with your `the brilliance of slabbing' generality. We
europeans have (so far) successfully avoided the absolute mess that is
3rd party grading (vested interest)in the United States, and you call us
europeans slow...hah!!

For what it is worth I have a growing collection of `slabs' from the US
that are mis graded, mis attributed (ie downright `wrong') to help
remind me not to get caught up in the apparent swell from Left Pondia.
None of them are ACG by the way. I don't have one with a counterfeit mis
attributed as being the real thing as yet, but i'm aware that they
exist...and i'm looking. :-)

Ian