Old August 22nd 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default Stop the Ground Zero Mosque -- Join us on FACEBOOK

On Aug 22, 12:02*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" wrote:
oly wrote:
On Aug 22, 11:48 am, "Mr. Jaggers" wrote:
oly wrote:
On Aug 22, 3:55 am, "Regnery Publications"
wrote:
President Obama is wrong AGAIN!

Last Friday evening at a White House dinner on the third night of
Ramadan, President Obama came out enthusiastically in support of
building the Islamic supremacist mega-mosque two blocks from Ground
Zero.

On this issue, Obama stands with our enemies.

The very idea of a 15-story mega-mosque on that hallowed ground is
indecent, offensive, and outrageous.

The Anti-Defamation League stated that this is "not a question of
rights, but a question of what is right."

What is right is this: Ground Zero is a battlefield, and the Ground
Zero mosque is an insult to the memory of those killed by Islamic
terrorists in the 2001 attacks.

Help us protect and honor the memory of the nearly 3,000 people who
perished on 9/11. Let's keep our promise to "Never Forget."

Stop the Ground Zero Mosque -- Join us on FACEBOOK

http://www.facebook.com/humaneventsmedia

One of the more remarkable things about the people regularly
involved in organized coin collecting functions in the United
States is the near 100% absence of obvious minorities.

I've noticed that people who back up their claims with reliable
evidence have become an obvious minority as well. A review of the
last few months of rcc will painfully bear that out.

James- Hide quoted text -

Oh please, Meathead. *Go on down to the demonstration, or something.

I'll get you for this, Archie. *I'll marry your daughter, and our kids will
be your grandkids, or something.

Michael S.- Hide quoted text -

Gotta give Norman Lear credit; he didn't go back and try to resurrect
"All in the Family" for a twenty-year reunion, or something like
that. Todays TV, somebody would do an inane, crappy, one-off script
just to rake in the extra cash.

Archie