Old February 22nd 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

Default Spain / Melilla stamps...... Value sought...

http://www.todocoleccion.net/e-f-eje...trado~x3291242

Here is a pre-printed envelope, franked with special cancellation listed on
Todo Colección for 5 euros. I can't find any singles for sale right now but
I have seen them. Try googling for "Ejército Expedicional de Melilla" maybe
you are luckier than I am.
--
Tony Vella, Ottawa, Canada
http://tv-stamps.shorturl.com

"Mark Bardell" wrote in message

Hello all,

I have the stamps from Melilla - Spain which I believe are Spanish Locals.
I've no idea as to the value of these and was wondering if anyone could
push
me in the right direction. The pairs are all tete-beche. Picture of stamps
is linked to below :

http://www.boomspeed.com/cobbie10/spainmelilla.JPG

TIA.

Mark.