Old March 2nd 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 12:25 pm, "Bob F." wrote:
On Mar 2, 3:12 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

Look in the mirror, Troll. I will not make a single further comment
to such a obvious and stunningly tedious Usenet Troll as yourself. Go
away now, hide under your bridge. Troll feeding station is CLOSED.

Yep, that's it. Anyone who calls you on your silly **** is a troll.
FYI I've been posting to this group for at least a decade.
Now go back to blaming the Post Office for your customers'
disatisfaction.

A decade on usenet is the last thing in the universe I would brag of.
Its worse than and too often concomitant with three decades of living
in your mother's basement. But Trolls don't like the Light. I have
almost 200 books to pack and ship now - so long Troll.