Old July 7th 03, 01:27 PM
David Heverly

Bernard

I've ordered ink from both Pendemonium
(http://www.pendemonium.com/)and Swisher's
(https://secure2.nexternal.com/shared...ount2=95725655).
They both carry Private Reserve and Aurora inks as well as a good
variety of other brands.

I've had excellent experience over the years with both sites and
they're the first places I look when I want to buy something related
to pens. Pendemonium provides an ink color chart as well as reviews
on the the various brands and colors of ink. They will even send you
a copy of the chart if you request it. (I'd suggest that instead of
relying on your monitor, unless your monitor is extremely accurate in
rendering the various shades of color.)

I know that this past winter, Pendemonium made a point of making sure
that the packaging for ink was sufficient to prevent any freezing of
the ink during shipping. Not a problem at the moment.

David
Just adding his two cents.