Old October 24th 04, 08:35 PM
Jay T. Carrigan

I distinguish between two types of collectios:

1. General collections (mostly filling spaces in albums, to about 1950,
mint preferred) -

Alaouites, Alexandretta, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cilicia,
Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Antarctic,
Germany, Great Britain (pre-decimal), Greece (large Hermes heads only),
Greenland, Hatay, Hungary, Iceland, Latakia, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway,
Poland, Romania, Yugoslavia, plus Ohio State Sales Tax stamps.

2. Specialized collections (stamps, postal stationery & postal history,
mostly from the period immediately after the end of WWII) -

Albania, Austria, Carpatho-Ukraine (plus postal history of all periods),
Czechoslovakia, Denmark (internment camps only), France, Germany,
Hungary (including inflation), Isle of Man (to 1995, including revenues
and postal history of all periods), Italy, Poland, Romania (Northern
Transylvania), Yugoslavia.

A small portion of what I collect can be seen on my web site.

Jay Carrigan change domain to mchsi
www.jaypex.com

In article , says...

I have noticed (but I can be wrong) that the number of postings in RCSD
decreased in the last time. Isn't it a bit strange, especially when
considering that on news:fr.rec.philatelie (the stamps NG in French) there
are more and more postings, and anyway more than here?

For this reason I wonder how many actively participate or are at least read
the postings in this NG.

May I invite you to answer this posting, by eventually adding a short
comment, for example about what are you collecting. Your posting will let
know to our visitors how large actually is the experience of this philatelic
group.

Please infer my modest domain of knowledge from my signature.

Victor Manta

Art on Stamps:
http://www.values.ch/
Romania by Stamps: http://www.marci-postale.com/