Old October 24th 04, 06:21 PM
ThibauT

Pour participer à nos (d)ébats, "Victor Manta"
sussurait le Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:22:51
+0200 :

I have noticed (but I can be wrong) that the number of postings in RCSD
decreased in the last time. Isn't it a bit strange, especially when
considering that on news:fr.rec.philatelie (the stamps NG in French) there
are more and more postings, and anyway more than here?

on frp we are a lot of funny guys, and sometimes our posts are not
very philatelic ;o)

I'm collecting :
Australia mint and used
Canada used
Finland mint and used
Stamps with the Tour Eiffel (in fact, I wish collect, I have only 1
stamp! lol)

My wife is collecting:
Germany (only West) mint or used (but only a few recent missing)
Topical: Dogs, Mushromms, Gymnastics (all used or mint)

--
ThibauT
Best regards from Vergèze (France), city of Perrier ;o)