Old April 4th 14, 06:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Calif. couple strike $10 million gold-coin bonanza

I am surprised a bunch of folks claiming to be "heirs" to this fortune have
not appeared, with their lawyers of course, and began fighting over
ownership yet.
"Michael Benveniste" wrote in message
On 3/18/2014 10:48 AM, Paul Ciszek wrote:

And, in the USA, stolen property remains stolen. Particularly when the
lawful owner--the US Mint--is still around.

The good news is that the Mint issued a statement saying "We do not
have any information linking the Saddle Ridge Hoard coins to any thefts
at any United States Mint facility." and "We’ve done quite a bit of
research, and we’ve got a crack team of lawyers, and trust me, if this
was U.S. government property we’d be going after it."

https://www.coinworld.com/insights/m...dge-rumor.html

--
Mike Benveniste -- (Clarification Required)
You don't have to sort of enhance reality. There is nothing

---