Old October 6th 09, 07:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default Where To Buy?

Now that I've gone through the archive, I need recommendations because the
links I've tried are old.

What I'm looking for is an ultrasonic cleaner with a stainless steel tank,
40+ KHz, 50 watts. Hopefully priced $100.

If you bought one, or know where someone you know bought one, I'd appreciate
knowing.

TIA.

(Yes, I did the unspeakable and haven't been able to soak and flush the nib
and feed clear.)

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.