Old April 19th 12, 11:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

Default Translation from Hungarian, please

This man really has a real problem

Off-topic claim.

tjr

If you were one of the stamp collectors who begins in this newsgroup talking
about your philatelic webpage to which most people here provide constructive
comments to improve it and only one person provided me comments as if it
were a complete crap, you would understand what I'm saying. I think nobody
likes to be crushed when starting a new activity by such a type of persons.
He does not like very much new members (IMO).

best wishes,
Pedro