Old December 15th 07, 07:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Phlip[_2_]

Default BREAKING: Cheneyburton female employes raped by other employesin Iraq

DeserTBoB wrote:
Looks like Dickhead Cheney's got his dong in a wringer now!

It's on 20/20 on ABC right now...tune in. Be amazed at the crap
that's going on now at the behest of our maniacal and mentally ill
(and dangerous with a gun) vice president. Not only that, but the
DoJ, then run by Gonzo, closed the complaint on the case, saying they
"didn't have jurisdiction."

This will sink Bush even further, not to mention Cheneyburton. Can't
wait to hear the spin Flush and the other morons on AM radio try to
put on THIS!

You mean one of the scandals actually made it to broadcast TV?

I thought this stuff was always just blogospheric.

Yay! If the TV audiences knew just 5% of what we know about Bush...