Old March 29th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Nixa

Default 250 Dinar note banned!!!

I have contacted the E-bay customer service and they sed that they can
remove aney item from auction if they think it is ofending to
someone........

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 25, 3:19 am, "Nixa" wrote:
I wanted to sel a EX Iraki 250 Dinars note on E-bay. It has a picture of
Saddam Husein on it.
My bid was erased with no valid explenation. They sad to me they think it
is
inapropiate.

That is very odd. I just looked at Ebay and there are lots of 250
Dinars for sale. Some sellers are selling them in packs of 100. It had
to be something more than Saddam face on the note.