Old March 27th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Christian Feldhaus

Default 250 Dinar note banned!!!

Their offer and/or its search announcement hurt however the eBay principle
general trading conditions and was therefore terminated.

Hmm, "Ihr Angebot bzw. Ihre Suchanzeige verletzt jedoch den
eBay-Grundsatz Allgemeine Geschaeftsbedingungen und wurde deshalb
beendet." translates to "Your offer or your Want It Now item however
violates the eBay principle General Terms and Conditions and was
therefore terminated."

Judging from that pretty vague text, it could be anything in the auction
that, according to eBay, is not OK. I would contact eBay again and ask
why the auction was ended early. Whether that helps ... well, I hardly
ever use eBay, so I have no experience with such issues.

Christian