Old April 11th 04, 11:37 PM
EgwEimi

Whenever I advertise (it's rare, unless I come across a duplicate or something
I don't want anymore), I capitalize and bold the terms: "The item is in Good
condition," for example, with Good in bold face. A close-up scan also helps.

Ht is right, though. Often, the people who are upset about condition are the
ones who got in a bidding war and wound up paying a lot. I did have a guy try
to "upgrade" his beat up item by telling me that mine got mangled in the mail.
Photos revealed that his item and mine were not the same! So, watch out for
buyers as well as sellers.

Most of the sellers who rip me off just take my money and give me nothing!!

Frank