Old April 11th 04, 08:37 PM
Htn963

Cathy Krusberg wrote in message ...

...I'd like to add
one caveat: That the seller can suffer when s/he
uses standard terms correctly and the buyer does not.
I've seen negative feedback resulting from a book's
condition being described as "good" (in the trade standard
sense) but not being up to the buyer's idea of "good" (in
a more colloquial sense). Sometimes you can't win.

Yep, and I think this usually happens when you have buyer's
remorse: the buyer feels she paid a bit too much for the book, or were
expecting something more for the price. With a bargain buy, you'll
rarely hear this nitpicking about quality.

And then you've also got those buyers who just can't believe,
despite being told repeatedly before and after ordering, that shipping
by media mail to their destination can take up to 14 days.

--
Ht