Old September 24th 09, 01:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
George D[_5_]

Default Where are all the posters.

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
Jud wrote:
On Sep 23, 9:54 am, George D wrote:
Seems like all the posters have gone away the last few days. Just my
server or what?
--
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

George, I have noticed the same. Hell, even the spammers and trolls
are noticeably absent!

You rang?

James the Heckler

Yep

I started a coin related post why don't you try and maybe we can liven
this place up.

George the optimist....

--
Government is a voracious monster that must have your labor to control
YOU! Your money is your liberty. The taxes you pay gently enslave you,