Old January 24th 04, 01:18 AM
intifida88

Now that the full text of the news story, as published by BNAPS,
complete with Police File reference has been put on internet, notice
the conspicuous silence from TC, or should that be TP?

Has it crawled back under its' rock, now that the truth of the
original posting is now evident?

Hopefully, dealers will now take heed, and AVOID EDMONTON STAMP
SHOWS!!

Eric Bustad wrote in message ...
It doesn't seem to be listed in the archives, searchable at
http://financialpost.infomart.ca/ar/ar_form.php?type=A. These
supposedly include almost everything that appeared in the Edmonton
Journal from the past five years.

= Eric

intifida88 wrote:
Eric, I see that the newspaper Edmonton Journal will provide you with the article.
Wonder what is the problem with TC?

TC wrote in message . ..

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:44:55 -0800, Eric Bustad
wrote:

All of you folk who are so concerned about this seem to continue to
ignore my question: when was the original article in the _Edmonton Journal_?

= Eric

Eric:

You are feeding the TROLL with many names. See other post.

TC