Old November 19th 04, 06:35 PM
Lynne Stewart

Put me on a mailing list or whatever you have, so I can stay current and
email my clients about your show!
Lynne

"Dee Robinson" wrote in message
om...
Byrna, Dave and a few others, thanks for you all your support. I too
was very disappointed in the attendance for the show. We used even
more media outlets (newspapers, magazines,cable TV collecting show,
Village Voice Banners, direct mail and email, more flyers
everywhere...) to try and pull in the buying customers. We do endeavor
to make the show not only fun and comfortable for the dealers but also
profitable. Over the coming cold months my team and I will be back at
the drawing board to figure out how to beat this show attendance slump
and prove to the customers it can be an enjoyable experience to buy in
person, talk to dealers, intermingle with other collectors etc......
Dee of DLM

(B and B) wrote in message
We were set up at the Secaucus NJ Show at the Crowne Plaza.

We had a great time...lots of fun, lots of comraderie...lots of wheeling
and dealing.
Lots to see at manufacturers tables and dealers tables alike. Very well
run...

Of course I agree the attendance was low, and all of us would have
preferred otherwise. But some collectors and dealers did drive or fly
very long distances to show up there. Even in the horrible weather on
Friday (rain or snow depending on where you were driving from).

It is a new show, this is it's 2nd year..and needs time to establish
itself in the world of the nonsport collector as a 'have to be there'
kinda place. It deserves to be seen that way..and the promotion team is
working very hard, and succeeding, in running a very collector and
dealer friendly two-day show.

And I do think it's a bit unfair to compare it to the Philly NonSport
Show, attendance-wise, at this point..as that show has been running for
over 20 years!

Collectors who attended had a great time.
If you don't believe me, head over to the Nonsport Update Talk Board
Forum and read the posts there from folks who did.

Or, take a look for yourself at the 6 pages of pictures that have been
posted if you want to know some of the goings on, and the product that
was availabe:
http://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve...851034 47&p=1

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards