Old January 19th 18, 06:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Anka Z

Default Any oldtimers around?

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 7:14:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 9:28:53 PM UTC-5, Anka Z wrote:
On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 6:58:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 4:25:01 PM UTC-5, Anka Z wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 12:38:15 PM UTC-4, Richard L. Hall wrote:
Just checking if any oldfimers are still around

Richard

I just happened to come across this site. Amazing! I'm still here!

Hi, Stujoe!

That is amazing!

Hi Anka!

OMG! This just goes to show you how INFREQUENTLY I check Google groups.. It's been almost 5 months since we've exchanges hellos! I was cleaning my drawers here the other day and found a letter dated 2005 from Jerry Dennis (remember him?) with a baseball card of Tommy John enclosed... and some beautiful enameled pins with our RCC motto SEMPITERNITER engraved. I forget who had them made, but they're quite nice.

How've you been? Still collecting?

~Anka/Ann

By the way, Reid is on Facebook! YIKES!

Hi, Ann. I'm still here, too! Like the rest, not much action anymore. I pop in just to see what's happening, and it inevitably centers around "Where is everybody?" LOL!

Jerry

[...]

Hi, Jerry!