Old May 9th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bri

Default Buffalo Nickels

On May 8, 6:28 am, "
wrote:
I bought a set of 65 circulated Buffalo Nickels, all have dates which
all four digits are readable, no acid coins. No rare oddities, but a
rather nice set. At first I was dissapointed, but after looking
around I guess a nicer set would be very, very expensive, especially
for the more rare ones in XF or better. My coins range from mostly
VG8-10 to a handfull of F12-XF45. At least a portion of horn can be
seen on all. I guess I'm wondering if this is a desirable set for
Buffalo collectors, or are my expectations too high?

Jim

Any set that is full--with the key dates-and match in appearance is
desirable to a Buffalo nickel freak.