Old September 14th 04, 05:16 PM
asdf

Rodney wrote:
| The BBB also indicates that most all of the complaints
| are resolved, however resolving it in these cases means
| all they had to do was say "Ok, we won't send him any
| more unrequested merchandise".

Rather than "telling your wife" to do the business,
which seems odd to me, why not draught a letter yourself
enquiring on just how the company managed to get
(presumably) your correct name, address in the first place,
with evidence on how they received the request for stamps.

OK, I can understand your frustration, but it serves no purpose
to shoot from the hip. It would think it better for you to consume
the energy of anger more towards securing accurate evidence
on just what occurred. For example, are you sure your wife sent
the stamps back to the correct address? may have they gone
to a subsidiary?
Then again, it may have been divine intervention, or a Mystic Freudian
message, I can feel your angst strongly in your posts, perhaps you
do need a good dose of stamp collecting to calm you down

I didn't tell my wife to send them back. She did that on
her own. It couldn't have went to the wrong address,
they give you a postage paid envelope.