Old November 14th 04, 04:22 AM
Michael Ng

Mike,
Have you ever considered checking the Better Business Bureau for the
name of the business? Coins, like other items are sold and if people
have problems with them they often go the normal route of making a
complaint to the BBB.
I don't know the individual but if I were going to drop a lot of
money, the BBB would be one of the places I'd start.
Cliff

Cliff,

Perhaps I may not have made myself clear. I generally don't like using
the BBB as a resource, unless it involves something like car repairs, real
estate, or something like that. The purpose of the thread is not to
criticize R&I coins or anything like that. The purpose is to get an opinion
regarding the value of products/services of a generally well-respected
person in the numismatic industry.

The question is more of like is it worth it to stay at the Ritz
Carlton, Four Seasons, or Waldorf-Astoria instead of the average hotel? Or
like should I fly first class instead of economy class? Things like that
which the BBB does not discuss, but of which people can form an opinion as
to the value of the product.

Mike