Old November 13th 04, 09:47 PM
Fletch

He is a big believer in condition rarity modern cameo coins, esp. black and
white proofs. He wrote a book on Franklin Halves. He has been interviewed
in the popular coin rags on more than one occasion, as I recall, about
condition rarity.

When I want a black and white cameo Eisenhower or Franklin, I will likey pay
the premium and go to him first because of his reputation for only selling
stunners and esp. for Eisenhowers without that blue haze in the fields that
most IKE proofs have.

--Keith

"Michael Ng" wrote in message
Hi all,

As stated before, I was interested in purchasing a Franklin Half
Dollar. I would like an opinion on Mr. Tomaska of R&I coins. I know of
his reputation in terms of his quality, but what about his prices? Are
they worth it?

Thanks,

Mike