Old January 21st 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
The Six-Armed Goddess

Default Magic: The Gathering on eBay

stores.ebay.com/The-Six-Armed-Goddess

The Six-Armed Goddess offers inexpensive playsets (x4 lots), Rare and
foil singles, and cards from the most current M:TG sets. We're
continuously adding new stock.

Recent items include Elves vs. Goblins cards, Momentary Blink, Lorwyn
basic lands, Cruel Edict, Sudden Death, and Shriekmaw. We specialize
in Commons and Uncommons, so you'll also find plenty of inexpensive
and/or older playsets.

Please use the store's e-mail link to get an exact quote (including
shipping, etc.) for any listings you're interested in. International
customers welcome. Thanks for looking!

stores.ebay.com/The-Six-Armed-Goddess