Old March 2nd 12, 08:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Toke Nørby

Default Photo of Roland King-Farlow?

Sir F.A. Rien wrote:

...snip

If the racing club is still in existance, perhaps that might also be a
source.

Yes, I'll try that if Susan Oliver can't find her photo. She confirmed
that RK-F is the person in front. And she sometimes helped him but
that was "much more boring than looking at his stamp collection" :-)

It's amazing how many 'famous' people as nearly invisible. Having
problems with information about some of the Committee for the 1890
Penny Postage Jubilee!

Agree - it's a hard job to find all the people we would like to have
in our "book".

Thanks again for your kind help.
Toke
--

Læs om "Skivearket" og "Skibsgrisens Flugt"
eller om Klasselotteriets inspektører 1753-2010: