Old February 12th 12, 05:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Roger Pryor

Default German Occupation Czech/Poland Cat. listing?

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 08:40:44 -0800 (PST)
Wolf wrote:

Hello Fellows,
I just picked up some German occupation overprints and couldn't find
any catalog listing for them. I checked Michel specialized and under
"Freidek" or "Wir sind Frei" and could not find anything. Any idea on
these or where they might be listed. Kind of strange that Michel
doesn't have them. It is pretty comprehensive. Thanks for any help.
Wolf-==-

http://www.southslope.net/~paradimes/frei.jpg

Hi:

Don't have my catalogue with me, but try Poland Occupation, there is a
section in Michel, towards the read IIRC

Roger Pryor
Navy Gardens, Christ Church, Barbados, W.I.