Old May 23rd 10, 07:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

Default RCC Tokens

On May 22, 8:52�pm, "cnntp" wrote:
? "Reid Goldsborough" ?????? ??? ...

On 5/22/2010 7:40 PM, cnntp wrote:

1) the average price for the Athena medal was around $50.00-$60.00 back

Do you know/remember what this Athena RCC one ember medal sold for when it
was released in 2002? It was $10, according to one poster back in 2004,
though he indicated uncertainty about this.

I couldn't say as I was not reading rcc that time:-(
But....I doubt the issue price was just $10.00...
Maybe someone who acquired one token directly from the source could offer
his/her insight.

Interesting that it reached as high as $60 at one point. Didn't know that.
Another poster indicated in 2005 that they were then selling for about
$35.

IIRC one auction ended there around.
I was watching it but when it went over $40.00 I stopped bidding.

rgrds

I was the one who wrote the original issue prices post back in 2004.
Read my earlier post about Eric's LDF auction. I wrote the issue
price of the 1 Ember being $10, and the remaining tokens issue priced
at $15. I have two complete sets, including the Spark tokens.

Jerry